Whipped Mascarpone & Berry Toast Recipe
Prepare for the taste of luxury with our Whipped Mascarpone & Berry Toast Recipe. This combination of creamy and fruity flavors creates a perfect go-to breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
• 1/3 cup mascarpone
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for serving
• 4 thick slices whole-grain bread, toasted
• 1/3 cup Basket & Bushel Raspberries
• 1/2 cup Basket & Bushel Blueberries
• 1/2 cup Basket & Bushel Strawberries, sliced
1. Beat the mascarpone, heavy cream, lemon zest and honey in a medium bowl on low until combined. Increase to high and beat until soft peaks form.
2. Spread a layer of whipped mascarpone over each slice of toasted bread. Top with the raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. Drizzle with honey and serve.