Delicious Very Berry Tart Recipe
This vibrant and visually stunning triple berry tart recipe is the perfect dessert for gatherings. This recipe is sure to be a hit with family and guests alike!
Prep Time: 10 minutes (plus cooling time)
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
• 1/4 cup honey
• 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 egg white, lightly beaten
• 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
• 1/3 cup slivered almonds
• 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
• 12 ounces plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1 teaspoon lime zest
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (plus more for garnish)
• 1 cup strawberries, halved lengthwise
• 1/2 cup Basket & Bushel Raspberries
• 1/2 cup Basket & Bushel Blueberries
• 1/2 cup Basket & Bushel Blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and generously spray a 9 1/2-inch tart pan with a removable bottom and place it on a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the honey, melted coconut oil, salt and egg white. Add the rolled oats, almonds and shredded coconut, and mix until everything is evenly coated.
3. Tip the mixture into the prepared tart pan and press firmly into the bottom and sides of the pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden-brown.
4. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack completely before removing from pan.
5. While the crust cools, make the filling by whisking together the Greek yogurt, honey, lime juice, lime zest and mint until smooth.
6. Spread the filling into the cooled crust and top with berries. Serve immediately.