Very Berry Shortcake Kabobs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
• 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
• 2 cups Basket & Bushel Raspberries, divided
• 1 cup Basket & Bushel Strawberries
• 1 cup Basket & Bushel Blackberries
• 1 cup Basket & Bushel Blueberries
• 1 (11-ounce) pound cake, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
• Whipped cream for serving
1. Make raspberry sauce by combining 1 cup raspberries with powdered sugar in a blender or food processor.
2. Thread berries and pound cake onto 6-inch skewers, alternating between fruit and cake.
3. Serve skewers immediately with raspberry sauce and whipped cream for dipping.