Delicious Stuffed Tomato Bites Recipe
Savor the taste of summer with our delightful tomato bites recipe. These savory cream cheese filled tomato bites are a great snack or appetizer.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 dozen
• 2 (1-pint) packages Basket & Bushel One Sweet Tomatoes
• 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, at room temperature
• 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Slice off the tops of each tomato and scoop and discard the pulp. Place tomatoes upside down onto a paper towel to drain.
2. Mix cream cheese, parsley, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until combined. Transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag and cut the corner. Pipe the cream cheese filling into each tomato and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with chopped chives just before serving.