Match Point Mock Mojito Recipe
Indulge in the refreshing allure of our Match Point Mojito mocktail recipe. Sip your way to relaxation with this vibrant and thirst-quenching mocktail.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
• 6 to 8 fresh mint leaves
• 2 Tbsp. honey
• 8 blackberries, plus more for garnish
• 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
• 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
• Pinch of salt
• Club soda
• Mint sprig for garnish (optional)
1. Muddle mint leaves with honey in a tall glass until fragrant. Add blackberries, lime juice, orange juice, and salt to the glass; muddle blackberries until finely crushed.
2. Fill the glass with ice and top off with club soda to fill. Stir to blend. Garnish mojito with mint sprig and blackberries, and serve immediately.