Lemon Ginger Immunity Shot Recipe
Boost your immune system with our invigorating lemon ginger immunity shot recipe. This wellness shot is designed to support your body's natural defenses.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
• 4 whole lemons
• 2 cups water
• 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
• 1 T. ground turmeric (or 3 tbl fresh turmeric, peeled and roughly chopped)
• 2 T. honey
• Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Trim away peel and pith from lemons; discard. Slice the fruit and remove any seeds.
2. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Process on high for 2 minutes until thoroughly blended.
3. Stain juice through a fine mesh strainer into a container with a lid. Use a spoon to push juice through mesh until only the pulp remains; discard pulp.
4. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Stir before serving.
5. Options: Use 3 oranges and 2 lemons for less acidity. Prepare oranges just as you do the lemons. You can use freshly ground black pepper in place of the cayenne pepper to taste. Freeze the juice into ice cubes and add to juices and smoothies.