J.J.’s Cucumber Salad Recipe
Embrace freshness on your plate with J.J Wolf's delightful cucumber salad recipe.This Cucumber Salad is a culinary treat that will leave you feeling rejuvenated.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes + Chilling
• 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 3-1/2 cups)
• 1 red onion, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
• 1 small container grape tomatoes (10 oz.), halved (about 2 cups)
• 1 jar pitted kalamata olives (6 oz.), drained, rinsed, and sliced if desired
• 1/2 cup vinaigrette
• 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
• 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
• Crumbled pita chips (optional)
1. Combine cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, olives, and vinaigrette in a large bowl; stir to coat. Cover salad and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
2. Before serving, stir in feta and parsley and top with pita chips.