Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Recipe
Discover the perfect harmony of flavors in our Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Recipe. This delicious and flavorful twist on a classic quiche will be sure to impress.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Serves: 8 people
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups half-and-half
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cups Bushel & Basket broccoli florets, steamed or blanched
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325°F; coat a 9-inch glass pie plate or ceramic quiche dish with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk eggs, half-and-half, mustard, salt and pepper together in large measuring cup with pour spout. Spread broccoli on bottom of prepared pie plate, sprinkle with cheese, and pour egg mixture over broccoli.
3. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until top is browned and center is set but slightly jiggly (the tip of a knife inserted in center of quiche should come out clean). Cool quiche on a rack for 15 minutes before slicing into wedges and serving.