Crudite Platter with Roasted Veggie Dips Recipe
Elevate your appetizer game with our crudite platter featuring roasted veggie dips. This platter will bring a beautiful array of color and flavor to your table.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
• 1 cup Basket & Bushel Broccoli Florets
• 1 cup Basket & Bushel Cauliflower Florets
• 1 cup Basket & Bushel Baby Carrots
• 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
• 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
• 1 pound Basket & Bushel Baby Potatoes, halved lengthwise
• 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature, divided
• 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• 3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
• 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
• 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
• Juice of one lemon
• 2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles
• 1/4 cup water
• Broccoli florets
• Cauliflower florets
• Baby carrots
• Snacking tomatoes
• Sliced baguette
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and spread broccoli, cauliflower and carrots on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Roast for 35-45 minutes or until tender.
2. Raise oven temperature to 400°F and spread potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon of olive and remaining salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden-brown.
3. To make broccoli cheddar dip, transfer roasted broccoli to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add 4 ounces of cream cheese, cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon, and pulse until just combined.
4. To make buffalo cauliflower dip, transfer roasted cauliflower to a food processor along with 4 ounces cream cheese, mayonnaise and buffalo wing sauce. Process until smooth. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
5. To make carrot hummus, transfer roasted carrots to a food processor along with chickpeas, walnuts, lemon juice and feta cheese. Process until smooth, adding water one tablespoon at a time to achieve desired consistency.
6. To assemble, arrange dips, roasted potatoes, broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, baby carrots, snacking tomatoes, crackers and sliced baguette on a large platter or board.