Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
Try our comforting and delicious cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole recipe. This hearty cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole is a perfect dish for any meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
• 1 (12-ounce) bag Basket & Bushel Broccoli & Cauliflower
• 1 (10.5-ounce) can of cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 3 green onions, finely chopped
• 2 eggs
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 1 cup crushed buttery crackers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes and drain.
3. Mix the cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, green onions, eggs, and ground pepper in a large bowl. Add the broccoli and mix to combine. Transfer mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with crushed buttery crackers.
4. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until broccoli is tender and filling is bubbling.