Brussels Sprouts & Apple Slaw Recipe
Experience the amazing flavor and texture of our brussels sprouts & apple slaw recipe. This unique blend of ingredients is sure to impress with it refreshing taste.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 1 (12-ounce) bag Basket & Bushel Brussels Sprouts, shredded
• 1 large Fuji or Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced thin
• 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
• 1 green onion, sliced thin
1. Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and sugar until the sugar is mostly dissolved. Whisk in the dijon, poppy seeds, salt and pepper until combined. Set aside.
2. Add the brussels sprouts, apple, pecans and green onion to a serving bowl. Drizzle with the poppyseed dressing and toss to combine.